Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Contest is now closed. Winner will be announced shortly. Thanks to all who participated.


Blended Beauty

The nice folks at Blended Beauty have graciously donated any 3 items that one of you fine readers will pick from their website http://blendedbeauty.com/.

Blended Beauty hair care products were designed specifically for the needs of those with dry, wavy, curly, kinky, and relaxed or heat-straightened hair.

Their main goal is to provide superior quality products that beautify the look of the hair but also nourish the hair from the inside out, promoting healthy growth and diminishing breakage. All our products are formulated with naturally derived ingredients and are between 98%-99% natural.

Their mission is to encourage those with curly hair, to realize its beauty and embrace it. Whatever your hair type is, you can wear it natural and love it. Chemicals, petroleum, mineral oil, and relaxing can be a thing of the past, on a Blended Beauty regimen. Our suggestions for promoting great hair have been laid out on the hair tips page for the benefit of our customers.

Some of the natural hair care ingredients included in their products are Shea Butter, Chamomile, Horsetail/Shave Grass, Marshmallow Root, Aloe Vera, Sunflower Oil, Volcanic Clay, Vegetable Glycerin, Seaweed, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Witch Hazel, Keratin, Silk Protein, Soy Lecithin, and Rosemary Extract. Blended Beauty will always remain paraben-free.

For those of you following the Curly Girl Method, their products are Curly Girl Method approved.

Go ahead and check out their site. Pick out the three products you would want to win because you just might get lucky. There are also before & after pictures, demo videos and hair tips on the site.

Contest rules:
1. Any reader that posts a comment AND sends me an email is automatically entered to win. The only reason I ask you to also send me an email is because it is easier for me to contact you when I pick a winner. Most people are not comfortable leaving their email address on a comment which is entirely understandable. You don't have to write a fancy long email. Just put Blended Beauty giveaway on the subject line and then your name that you used to leave a comment. My email address is mamendoz@gmail.com.
2. Winner will be chosen randomly.
3. Contest ends at 12:00 PM EST on Wednesday, April 15, 2009.

15 comments:

Nydia said...

I JUST started cg on Sunday and am LOVING it so far. I would love to be able to win these products so I can try some new things out!

ebzonix said...

I wouldn't mind trying some more of their products.

Helloitsio said...

Another contest! Fun!

Unknown said...

I'm feeling lucky. Enter me!

CHELLE said...

ooh enter me, i pass for the kinky hair texture. LOL. igotchismise@yahoo.com

Maricel said...

u know my e-mail.

MissPriss said...

I've never heard of this product line before but I'm looking for new products to use. Of course as you know (lol) I relax my hair but because I sweat so much at the gym, I need better products to keep the shine and healthiness. My perms don't last as long these days and I'm in a recession!! Haha

nattyd16 said...

Wow, I just recently heard about these products and have been dying to try some! I am currently (trying to) converting to CG, so this would be awesome!

nattyd16 said...

Wow, I just recently heard about these products and have been dying to try some! I am currently (trying to) converting to CG, so this would be awesome!
nattyd16@hotmail.com

Jess said...

Ooooohhh I'm entering this one!

Danielle said...

I would like to enter. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Got your link from Tiffany's site. LOVE CG and NC.com and would love to try some of these products since my hair prefers the natural stuff.

Unknown said...

Got your link from Tiffany's site. LOVE CG and NC.com and would love to try some of these products since my hair prefers the natural stuff.

Unknown said...

Got your link from Tiffany's site. LOVE CG and NC.com and would love to try some of these products since my hair prefers the natural stuff.

Unknown said...

Oooh fun! Enter me please. :)